Community Impact Grant Process
2019 Community Impact Grant Applications will be accepted for the Financial Stability and Community Basic Services impact areas. These grants will be awarded on a two-year cycle with a grant period of 7/1/19 - 6/30/21, pending successful completion of the first year.
Education Impact Area grants were awarded in 2018-2019 on a two-year cycle. We will not be accepting applications for Education this year.
All agencies seeking funding must first apply for pre-certification by 5:00 p.m. on February 25, 2019. The application will close at 5:00 p.m. on February 25.
Agencies who have used the system before can use the same user name and password. New users will need to create log in credentials.
If Pre-Certification is approved, agencies will be notified via email that they are able to apply for the 2019-2020 Community Impact Grant in the areas of Financial Stability and Community Basic Services. Details of the application process will be included in the email.
- Agencies may apply for more than one grant in Financial Stability.
- Agencies may apply for only one grant in Community Basic Services.
- Minimum grant award is $10,000.
- Maximum grant award is $35,000.
- Programs seeking funding should align with the United Way Impact Areas and Goals. Please click to read a full description.
- Programs seeking funding should follow the minimum financial guideline requirements outlined here. Please click to read a full description.
Please contact Karen Culley, 864-850-7094 x102 with any questions.